UPDATE: According to the LA Times, Mickelson has sold the house for $5.725 million.
Phil Mickelson has earned more than $75 million in his career on the PGA Tour — not counting endorsement money — so he can pretty much buy anything he’d like. With that said, Lefty may be looking to upgrade his home with something bigger and better.
Mickelson has listed his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., home once again, this time with a $1 million price cut. According to the L.A. Times, the house is listed at $5,999,950, down from the $6,995,000 price in 2013.
The 9,176-square-foot house is set on 4.55 acres of land with spectacular views of the San Diego area. As you’d expect, the backyard features a putting green next to an infinity pool and patio area.
This must be why Phil’s short game is so good.
On the inside, you’ll find five bedrooms and six-and-a-half bathrooms. If you’re a fan of fireplaces, you’re in luck. There are seven hand-carved fireplaces throughout the house, putting one in most rooms in the home.
But that’s not all (said every sales pitchman). There’s also an exercise room, sauna, and wine cellar. And if the main house doesn’t have enough space for some reason, the two guest casitas should help.
Related Link: The Most Spectacular Backyard In The History Of Mankind
Other Hot Links:
– ‘Gone In 60 Seconds’ Eleanor Mustang To Be Auctioned
– World’s Longest Club Record Broken For Third Straight Month
– The Fringe: Why We May Not See Dustin Johnson Until March
– J.R. Smith Sees Three Majors For Rory McIlroy Next Season … Again?
– Golf Carts A Big Part Of World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– High Speed Golf: World’s Fastest Cart Goes 118 MPH
– The Science Behind A 427-Yard Drive
– Regular Dude Makes Ace In Front Of Furyk At TPC Sawgrass
– Justin Timberlake Sells Mirimichi Golf Course