The Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas will make history on the PGA Tour when it kicks off Oct. 13, and I think fans in attendance will be pleased. The tournament announced on Tuesday that it’ll feature public pools on the grounds of the event, becoming the first on tour to do so.
There will be six pools available to fans: two in the Zappos.com Fan Experience area and four on The Hill. But that’s not all. In a partnership with Hyde Bellagio, The Hill will also feature DJs, exclusive food and drinks, and a VIP service, all overlooking the 16th, 17th and 18th holes.
In short, the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open is bringing the Las Vegas life to the course. And it’s going to be awesome.
Just remember to pack your bathing suit.
Other Hot Links:
– R&A May Soon Allow Female Members After 260 Years
– The Fringe: ‘Sexy’ Lexi Thompson All Grown Up & One Young Recruit
– 9 Things Billy Horschel Could Buy With His $13 Million
– Ian Poulter ‘Whoops Ass’ On Defenseless POSI+IV Cans
– Team USA Ryder Cup Posters Will Get You Pumped
– COBRA PUMA GOLF Is Heading to Outer Space
– Scorned Lover Does Donuts On New York Golf Courses
– Kormaran: The Transforming Boat You Didn’t Know You Needed
– McIlroy, Horschel Lead 5 Player Of The Year Candidates