The New York Auto Show is this week and, unlike golf, a caddie is all the talk.
The 2014 Cadillac CTS was unveiled ahead of the show last night in Manhattan and is drawing a lot of critical praise. Debuting this fall, the rear-wheel-drive sedan (all wheel drive is optional) boasts a new, lighter chassis and a trio of engine choices: a 321 hp 3.6-liter V6, a 272-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder and a 420 hp twin-turbo V6 engine, a first for GM.
No price tag is set yet, but money is no object if you want this car.
And we’re hittin’ from the Tips…
- There’s a beer in Canada with a great name. Enjoy Responsibly. And enjoy it responsibly.
- Nike got into some hot water yesterday for a new Tiger Woods ad. We offered some alternatives.
- Have $175,000 to spare? Then this is the golf package for you in Mexico.
- The Pebble Beach Wine and Food Festival is next week, and here’s a primer.
- Looking for some wines to sip while the Sweet 16 is going on Thursday and Friday? Try these.