Previous Page: The 9’s – Laying Down The Law
Plan on being in Philadelphia for the U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club? Fantastic. There are two crucial tasks you must complete prior to arriving.
1) Check out #Back9Philly, our comprehensive look into Philadelphia as we count down to the U.S. Open.
2) Load up on cigars. Just because you won’t be a player at Merion doesn’t mean you can’t smoke like one.
For your convenience, here are the seven best cigar shops within a 30 minutes’ drive of the Merion Golf Club.
Tinder Box | 391 Lancaster Ave., Haverford, PA
(610) 896-4511 | tinderboxinternational.com
Wooden Indian Tobacco Shop and Cigar Lounge | 95 S. Eagle Rd., Havertown, PA
(610) 449-7001 | woodenindiantobacco.com
SJ Cigars | 293 Montgomery Ave., Bala Cynwyd, PA
(610) 668-2993 | sjcigars.com
Cuban Stock Cigar Co. | 231 Rock Hill Rd., Bala Cynwyd, PA
(610) 668-6402 | cubanstockcigars.com
Holt’s Cigar Co. | 1522 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA
(215) 732-8500 | holts.com
BNB Cigars | 7920 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA
(215) 242-6776 | bnbcigars.com
Twin Smoke Shoppe | 1537 S. 10th St., Philadelphia, PA
(215) 334-0970 | twinsmokeshoppe.com
Wondering what to purchase? This should help.
Other hot links on golf.swingbyswing.com: