You’d be hard-pressed to find a ball on a course more famous than this one. Yep, more famous than Rory McIlroy’s $5,000-plus ball from the Open Championship (which you could own).
“Larrydoh” on Instagram shared a photo of a ball he found in the woods at Congressional Country Club on Sunday, and it’s stamped with the most presidential mark in the world: “POTUS,” which stands for President of the United States.
“Obama played at Congressional yesterday, and I just found this in the woods off one. Looks like he’s off line again. 44th.”
Not exactly the spot where you’d like to find your president’s ball, but still a great find, nonetheless. I’d imagine “Larrydoh” put that ball in a special place in his bag, not to get mixed up with the rest of his Pro V1s.
I don’t care if it’s a $4, tour-level ball. It should never be hit again.
Photo Gallery: Presidential Golfers
Related Link: On Display: John F. Kennedy’s Presidential Golf Getaways
Other Hot Links:
– Dream Vacation: Take a Cruise & Improve Your Golf Game
– Take a Look Inside Rory McIlroy’s Plush Pad
– Top 9 Golf Video Games of All-Time
– You Can Influence the PGA Championship’s Outcome
– For Furyk Sake! What’s Wrong with Jim on Sundays?
– You Could Own Rory McIlroy’s Open Championship Ball