Jason Dufner was a big part of the promotion for the 2014 PGA Championship. He did everything from “baaing” like a sheep to hitting golf balls off of the Twin Spires at Churchill Downs, and it was all magnificent. Now it’s Steve Stricker’s turn.
In a contest for the 2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits, Wisconsin native Stricker will take part in a cool “halftime show” at a Badgers football game. During the Oct. 11 contest against his alma mater, Illinois, Stricker will attempt to hit a shot from the video board platform to the midfield Motion W logo.
If Stricker pulls it off, one fan will win two VIP Wanamaker Club tickets to the 2015 PGA Championship. The promotional video below is both cool and comical, including Bo Ryan’s fantastic acting and golf swing:
The shot is 135 yards, but taking the wind and elevation into account, it’s no walk in the park.
To enter, head to the Badgers website. You’ve got nothing to lose.
More Hot Links:
– 9 NHL Stars Who Took Their Skills to the Golf Course
– The Fringe: Dufners Hit Runway & Tiger Examines Project
– Cheyenne Woods Returns To LPGA Q-School Finals
– World’s Longest Golf Club Record Broken… Again
– Rickie Fowler, Jason Dufner Featured In College Football Play Calling
– Ryo Ishikawa Shows Off For GoPro Cameras