Ford made a huge splash at the L.A. Auto Show when it unveiled the all-new 2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang, a modern take on a classic ride. Well-equipped with a 5.2-liter V8 engine, the GT350 features “more than 500 horsepower” and 400 pond-feet of torque. In simple terms: it’s got enough power for any car enthusiast to appreciate.
Ford originally released CGI images of the ride prior to the unveiling in Los Angeles, but there are plenty of non-computer generated photos to drool over now.
It’s one of the meanest looking Mustangs to date, and that’s a good thing.
A six-speed manual transmission will get you from gear to gear, with a ridiculous redline of 8200 RPM. That’s more than the GT500’s 6250 RPM redline and 7000 RPM limit for the 2015 Mustang GT.
The GT350 sits on 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and custom tires “designed to deliver maximum grip on the road or at the track.”
No pricing or release date has been revealed by Ford, but it’ll likely be available in 2015. For more photos, check out the ones below or head to Ford’s website.
Related Link: Sunday Drive: Toyota FT-1 Concept
Other Hot Links:
– Sunday Drive: Ferrari Sergio
– Sunday Drive: 2,000-Horsepower Trion Nemesis
– Sunday Drive: Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
– Sunday Drive: Revorix Corvette Stingray
– Sunday Drive: SF-01 Street Fighter
– Sunday Drive: 2015 Ford GT Mustang Hennessey Edition
– Strati: The World’s First 3D-Printed Car
– New 910-Horsepower Lamborghini Hybrid Is Stunning
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K
– Kormaran: The Transforming Boat You Need To Have
– Ferrari 250 GTO Sells For Insane, Record $38.1 Million