On Monday, TaylorMade Golf hosted a special event to commemorate Memorial Day and this week’s PGA Tour stop at The Memorial in Ohio.
The golf equipment manufacturer outfitted two combat-injured veterans with custom-fit SLDR S metalwoods and irons at its TMPL New Albany facility in Ohio. The veterans are members of Operation Game On, which helps injured soldiers rehabilitate through golf. And as part of a special “Distance for All” challenge that showed yards gained between their old driver and their new SLDR S driver, they earned $20,000 for Operation Game On’s programs.
Other Hot Links:
– Golfers Salute U.S. Troops for Memorial Day
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Project (a) Balls
– The Fringe: Josh Beckett Plays Top Course, Promptly Throws No-No
– Weekend Recap: McIlroy Surges, Scott Fends Off Dufner
– Top 9 Rory McIlroy Moments
– Video: Jimmy Walker Hits A Birdie… For Real