HB Studios’ highly anticipated golf game, “The Golf Club,” has finally arrived. The game is for the Xbox One and PC on Tuesday for $34.99, bringing an extensive golf simulator and course builder to gamers’ fingertips.
Unlike most arcade golf games, “The Golf Club” is tailored more towards “hardcore golfers,” if you will. It features traditional game modes such as stroke and match play, four-ball, as well as Tours & Tournaments.
But the core of the game lives in its Greg Norman Course Designer mode. It allows you to create a course in a matter of seconds, or a couple hours … depending on your desire for detail. If you’re adamant on placing a tree or pond in a specific spot, you’re free to do so.
Or if you’re one to play ricochet shots off of boats, you can do that too.
It’s easy to be enamored with how amazing the in-game graphics look because quite honestly, they are amazing. And as the first next-gen golf game, it should capture plenty of golfers’ attention.
In no time, we’ll likely see courses designed after the ones we play in real life.
I’ll leave with a few images showing how incredible and realistic the game looks. Just try not to drool on your computer …
Related Link: Hit Drives Over Battleships in ‘EA Sports PGA Tour’
Other Hot Links
– 9 Best Golfer Appearances on Talk Shows
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Accept Ice Bucket Challenge
– Tim Finchem, Tom Watson Continue Ice Bucket Challenge
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Battle Jimmy Fallon on ‘Tonight Show’
– Fallon, McIlroy and Woods Help Launch New Nike Vapor Irons
– The Fringe: SI Jordan Flashback & Walker Recognized by NASA
– Trick Shot Tuesday: Toe Drives & Playing It As It Lies
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets