Everyone wants to live a long, healthy life. Finding a way to do that is challenging, but this woman may have found the secret: golf and beer.
According to the Irish Times, Alice O’Donovan just turned 100 years old, and she credits the incredible feat to playing plenty of golf and enjoying a beer after the round. If that’s the case, golfers must live longer than most people.
Up until seven years ago, O’Donovan played golf twice a week. Without doing any mathematical calculations, it’s obvious that she played a lot of golf. The more the better, right?
She also played on the Grange Golf Club team and won events in 1955 and 1963. Playing golf until the age of 93 — and doing it competitively — sounds like the ideal plan for every golfer out there. Just remember, enjoy a brew after the round.
Related Link: Pro Golfers Team Up For New Craft Beer Line
Other Hot Links:
– CES 2015: Best Of Belts, Watches & All Things Wearable
– ‘Back To The Future’ Nike Air MAGs Releasing In 2015 With Power Laces
– Charles Barkley Tried Hypnosis, ‘Woke Up With Same Crappy Golf Swing’
– The Fringe: Cliff Jumping In Maui & Bradley Cooper’s Epic Air Guitar Solo
– Swing Juice Founder Jon Mason
– CES 2015: Best from the world of autos
– Floyd Mayweather takes $287.94 million photo
– Rickie Fowler named to Forbes ’30 Under 30: Sports’ list
– 25 things that could (maybe, possibly) happen in 2015
– MLB Hall of Fame pitcher John Smoltz
– Watch: Rob Dyrdek & the crew play Footgolf in ‘Fantasy Factory’
– Tour Stops: Outside the ropes at Maui’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions
– The Fringe: Keegan refuses to unpack Ryder Cup suitcase