Becoming a Guinness World Record holder is no easy task. Granted, there are some really weird records out there that boggle my mind, but that doesn’t mean they’re easy to set. For this record in the 2015 edition, it wasn’t necessarily about having a weird ability or talent.
It was about creating something highly impractical and quirky.
Karsten Maas from Denmark created the world’s longest usable golf club at 14 feet, 5 inches long. What is even more impressive about the creation is that Maas can hit it 180 yards:
The sight of the club upright next to him is staggering. It’s more than twice his height.
Imagine driving down the fairway with this thing sticking out of your bag.
Other Hot Links:
– Nike Designs Incredible Airplane Interior, Only Lacks Putting Green
– J.R. Smith Says Michael Jordan Won’t Play Him In Golf
– Slice of Bacon: Rory vs. Tiger In 2015, Bad Golf Styles and More
– 28 ‘Happy Gilmore’ GIFs That Will Take You To Your Happy Place
– The Fringe: Horschel Has Priorities In Order & Poulter On The Bag
– Birthday Bust: 7-Year-Old Ticketed For Golf Cart Joyride
– 7 iPhone Gadgets Geared For Golfers
– 9 Must-Have Golf Apps For iPhone