Patek Phillipe has been crafting luxurious time pieces for 175 years and to celebrate this year’s impressive anniversary, the Swiss watchmaker unveiled its finest piece yet. It also happens to be its most complicated and expensive watch.
Let me introduce to you the $2.5 million Grandmaster Chime, which features more than 1,300 components, 214 parts, two dials and is made from 18k rose gold. The beautiful piece also features two faces, including a calendar.
If you’re in the market for a $2.5 million watch, well congratulations. You’ve officially “made it.” But you also have to hurry. Patek Phillipe will make only six of these beauties available. And, as if the list of potential buyers wasn’t exclusive enough, all interested will have to go through an interview process with the company before landing one of the pieces.
Related Link: This $170,000 Watch Tells You The Weather
Other Hot Links:
– The 5 Most Expensive Watches In The World
– The Time Is Right To Buy This Corum Watch
– Must-See: TravisMathew Glass Pingpong Table
– The Hoverboard Is Real & It’s Expensive
– Sunday Drive: 2015 Ford GT Mustang Hennessey Edition
– Skate On Water With This Electric-Powered Wakeboard
– New 910-Horsepower Lamborghini Hybrid Is Stunning
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K