Trevor Immelman only has two PGA Tour victories, although one of those victories came at the 2008 Masters. Despite just two wins, he’s still made a significant amount of money over the course of his 15 years on tour … $12.5 million to be exact.
With that money, Immelman bought a home in Orlando at Lake Nona Golf & Country Club in 2005 for $2.1 million. He recently decided to sell the house and it’s listed for $1.995 million.
The 5,581-square-foot house is equipped with a putting green and a 3,600-square-foot covered outdoor living area with a pool and spa, as well as a fire pit.
The backyard isn’t necessarily as amazing as Dave Pelz’s, but it’s still pretty spectacular.
On the inside, you’ll find five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The master bedroom has a special feature as it opens up to the outdoor patio, allowing for easy, direct access.
In addition, there’s also a wet bar, fireplace, game room and gym in the house. Essentially it’s everything you could need.
The price tag of $1.995 million is actually a bargain compared to the price when Immelman originally listed the house. Back in 2012, it was listed for $2.595 million.
Related Link: The Most Spectacular Backyard In The History Of Mankind
More Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Poulter Parts Ways & Stricker Was Closer Than We Thought
– Jesper Parnevik To Star In Reality TV Series
– Nike Golf Adds Drivers, Hybrids to New Vapor Line
– Long Drive: World’s Longest Golf Course Spans 848 Miles
– Grass On Rio Olympic Golf Course May Get Ripped Up
– The 9: New Self-Driving Audi, Bubba’s Finger Tattoo & More
– The Fringe: Bubba Regrets Asking For Kevin Durant’s Shoes & More
– Does Dirk Nowitzki Want Longer Offseason For More Golf?