You’ll be hard-pressed to find a golf tournament with better dressed players than the Shagadelic Open. That’s not to say PGA Tour players aren’t well dressed, because they are. But a tournament where every player dresses in Loudmouth gear is a completely different monster.
Each participant was provided with a pair of Loudmouth pants, shorts or a skirt, so everyone was dressed exactly how you’d expect. Outfits ranged from fire shirts and pants, to slacks with comics on them. You know, all the pants you see John Daly wearing on a weekly basis.
Here’s some footage from the event:
It was played at Camberley Heath Golf Club in Surrey, England, and the best team of two qualified for a spot on the official Loudmouth team in the Ian Botham Golf Classic.
In case you missed it, Piers Morgan was in attendance at the Ian Botham Golf Classic, where he let someone hit a golf ball out of his mouth. And yes, he was dressed in Loudmouth apparel at the event, as well.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) July 23, 2014
Related Link: Loudmouth Releases Hot New Golf Pant Design
Other Hot Links:
– PGA Championship To Welcome Back Long-Drive Competition
– 5 Things You Need to Know: RBC Canadian Open
– Golfstradamaus: RBC Canadian Open
– ‘Real Sports’ Explores Golf’s Future With Game’s Brightest
– Piers Morgan’s Face Gets Used As Golf Tee
– The Fringe: Ian Poulter Really, Really Likes Elephants
– The Breakdown: Rickie Fowler’s Majorly Impressive Year
– Watch the Bohemian Rhapsody Golf Parody
– Stephen Colbert’s Hilarious Take on Rory McIlroy, Caroline Wozniacki