Fast food isn’t exactly the best choice for a meal before a round of golf. Trust me, I’ve made the mistake before. And while I never thought fast food could get less appetizing — before playing golf or not — I’ve been proven wrong.
Burger King Japan has announced a new take on the chain’s most recognizable menu item. It’s a black burger. And no, I’m not referring to a severely overcooked patty. The whole thing is black.
I’m still not sure what Burger King Japan’s goal was when making this burger, but I can’t imagine it’ll sell too well. The buns are made with bamboo charcoal, while the special sauce is made from squid ink.
Here’s what it looks like in person:
I’ll gladly pass on trying this one, but you have to respect Burger King Japan’s attempt at making the least-appetizing burger around.
Other Hot Links:
– Rory McIlroy Has Said Meaner Things Right To Tiger Woods’ Face
– Callaway Apex MB, UT Irons Designed For the Better Player
– Sun Mountain Helps You Celebrate College Football in Style
– 10 Million Reasons Billy Horschel Might Miss The Birth Of His Child
– The Fringe: Michelle Wie Withdraws & Rory McIlroy Backpedals
– Obama Can’t Find Tee Time, Trump Offers Help On One Condition
– Dustin Johnson Tells Wayne Gretzky He’ll Be ‘More Responsible Person’
– A New Hairdo and Some Hair Don’ts For Ian Poulter
– Grin and Bear It: Cub Has A Blast With A Flagstick