You’ve been clamoring for them for years, and now, the ability to turn your hard boiled eggs into golf balls is a reality!
Or a soccer ball, or baseball …
Introducing “Sports Huevos” — plastic molds that allow you to turn your hard-boiled eggs from boring — to ballin’! (sorry, that was lame…)
For just $12 each, you can own your own egg mold that creates golf ball eggs. You simply boil the egg, then place it in the mold and close. Voila! You’ve got golf ball-shaped eggs!
Other than taking these eggs to the course and trying to fool your buddy into hitting them and watching them explode, I really have no idea what purpose these serve. All I know is we are officially out of problems if someone is in a lab right now trying to figure out how to make my breakfast foods look like golf balls.
Other Hot Links:
– Grayhawk Golf Club: A Tour Of Arizona’s Coolest Golf Club
– 5 Best Caddie Races
– The Beers Are On Ryan Palmer Today At No. 16
– TaylorMade Lightens Load For Caddies With New Supreme Hybrid Bag
– Phoenix Open: Golf’s Best Party of the Year
– Party City: 3 Super Bowl Parties To Hit This Week
– Golfstradamus: Waste Management Phoenix Open
– Tiger Woods Talks Debut, Clears Up ‘Tooth-Gate’
– Keegan Bradley’s Dilema: Super Bowl Or PGA Tour Victory?