There’s always been speculation of life on other planets, but it’s always been just that: speculation. Well, that may change due to a new revelation.
According to Discovery News, a small ball-shaped object was found on Mars. This could possibly prove that aliens play golf … or that one of Bubba Watson’s drives went further than we thought.
A photo courtesy of NASA shows the ball on the planet’s surface, and it definitely looks like a golf ball. If only it wasn’t so dirty we’d be able to tell who it belonged to.
It has to be a golf ball. Hopefully NASA picked it up and brought it back home for analyzing.
Don’t be surprised if “Rors” is stamped on it, either.
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Tunnel of Love & Bradley Recalls ’99
– U.S. Team Room Is Jaw-Droppingly Awesome
– Who Wore Velvet Best: Team Europe Or Pop Stars?
– Comeback King: Phil Mickelson Retorts ‘Suck On That’
– Grilling Golf Cart Is The Ultimate Tailgate Machine
– Sir Alex Ferguson Called On To Inspire Team Europe
– Phil’s on Fire: Confirms Keegan Pairing, Takes Shot At Team Europe
– Inside The Ropes: Ryder Cup Twitter Roundup