Living on a golf course is a treat. You get great views of well-kept landscape and you can hit balls for free when no one is around. But I guess it does come with some downsides, if you will:
– You have to expect golfers to hit balls into your yard.
– Your house may be hit by errant tee shots.
That’s it. There are just about no drawbacks to living on a course. Unless you’re a crazy homeowner who didn’t understand those two caveats when buying the house.
Oh, like this guy:
“Are you serious? A machete, bro? Are you kidding me?”
I couldn’t have said it better myself. But really … a machete? Because someone hit a golf ball into your yard, which is on a golf course?
Other Hot Links
– John Daly, David Duval Back to Q-School Thanks to Flawed System
– Recent Trend Suggests Rory McIlroy Won’t Win FedExCup
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K
– The Fringe: Fowler Lends a Hand & McIlroy Gets His Swell On in NYC
– Throwback Thursday: The Playoffs, Punches and Putts
– Tournament Hole of the Week: The Barclays
– Meghan Markle Accepts Rory McIlroy’s Ice Bucket Challenge
– U.S. Ryder Cup Team Takes Ice Bucket Challenge