Unfortunately for much of the country, it’s getting to be that time of year when the leaves begin to change color and temperature starts to drop. That can only mean two things. Black Friday is right around the corner… and golf season is almost over.
Luckily for some, there’s still a few weeks left to hit the course — albeit, in sub-60 degree weather — but for others, the sticks are already in the basement. Before you know it, the dreaded s-word (snow, of course) will be on the ground.
If you’re a snowboarder though, things are starting to heat up, and Oakley is all over it. It released an awesome trailer for its new film, “Snowboarding: For Me,” showing off its all-star lineup as it “brings to life the unique relationship between members of Oakley’s world-class snowboarding team and the sport and lifestyle they inhabit every single day.”
If there’s one thing that can help take your mind off of frozen greens, it’s this video.
The film premieres on ABC, Nov. 23 at 4 p.m. EST, but you can grab it early from iTunes on Nov. 4. If you really can’t wait to see it, there will be screenings across the country beginning on Oct. 30.
Hopefully next year, Oakley will make a film this cool for its golfers.
Related Link: Skate On Water With This Electric-Powered Wakeboard
More Hot Links:
– New 910-Horsepower Lamborghini Hybrid Is Stunning
– World’s Longest Golf Club Record Broken… Again
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K
– New GoPro Cameras Make Golf Videos Even Better
– This $170,000 Watch Tells You The Weather
– Kormaran: The Transforming Boat You Need To Have
– Ferrari 250 GTO Sells For Insane, Record $38.1 Million