Wakeboarding is cool, but you need a boat or jet ski to do it. Surfing is great too but only if you have waves to carve up. If you don’t have either of those things, you’re out of luck.
Unless you have an electric wakeboard, that is.
Radinn, a Swedish company, is looking to “revolutionize the water sport industry.” They’re off to a great start by creating an electric jet-propelled wakeboard that you can ride just about anywhere.
It’s made of lightweight carbon fiber, which allows for easy control and maneuvering. According to PSFK.com, the battery lasts about an hour and it can get up to speeds of 29 mph.
In other words, it’s greatest thing on water.
It’ll reportedly go on sale next year for $19,375.
Related Link: New 910-Horsepower Lamborghini Hybrid Is Stunning
Other Hot Links:
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K
– New GoPro Cameras Make Golf Videos Even Better
– This $170,000 Watch Tells You The Weather
– Kormaran: The Transforming Boat You Need To Have
– Ferrari 250 GTO Sells For Insane, Record $38.1 Million
– 9 Things Your Golfer Man Cave Needs, Including One That Costs More Than Your Car
– Frankencart: Four Old Golf Carts and a Pontiac
– World’s Most Expensive Golf Vacation Costs $400,000