Tiger Woods is again No. 1 in the Official World Golf Ranking.
Woods won the Arnold Palmer Invitational by two shots over Justin Rose on Monday, winning Arnold Palmer’s event for a record-tying eighth time and grabbing PGA Tour win No. 77.
El Tigre has made a lot of news in the last week, so we wanted to recap it for you:
- Tiger Woods made his relationship with champion skier Lindsey Vonn Facebook official last Monday, which our advice columnist Aly Waite discussed this week
- The Facebook announcement was complete with four photos
- The photos, Woods said, were taken to stymie an aggressive paparazzi (or, as he called them, “stalker-razzi”)
- Then the paparazzi responded by suggesting Woods and Vonn were disingenuous with their love story, doing it for mutually helpful PR (a theory we debunked)
- Woods won on Monday, using Nike equipment and wearing a new line of polos built with his input (and here are pictures)
- On the same day Woods won, EA Sports released an amazing new ad for Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’14 in which Woods and Arnold Palmer kick ass — literally