Playing her fourth season on the LPGA Tour, Spain’s Belen Mozo is off to a slow start. She’s missed the cut in four of her six events this season.
But thanks to a countryman twice her age, the 25-year-old Spaniard may have discovered what her game is missing: the Miguel Angel Jimenez stretching routine. She showed off her moves – while Natalie Gulbis and Beatriz Recari looked on – at a Michelob Ultra outing Monday at San Francisco’s Harding Park:
The girls and I @ngulbis @beatrizrecari showing the guys how Miguel Angel Jimenez warms up to win tournaments!
We don’t know what, if anything, folks pay to attend these events, but Mozo is dishing out some priceless tips. A year ago, she showed the group how to tee off from a beer bottle:
Last year at the same @MichelobULTRA outing teaching them how to pound a beer!;)
Related Link: Miguel Angel Jimenez Will Make You Smile, Limber
Other Hot Links:
– Must Watch: Miguel Angel Jimenez Teaches Stretching Routine
– Miguel Angel Jimenez’s Masters Routine: Stretching & Smoking
– 9 Best ‘That’s So John Daly’ Moments
– Graham DeLaet Challenges Fans To Juggle Like Him
– 5 Things You Need to Know About Lydia Ko