That wit gained a few more Monday night when he appeared on the “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.” Sporting some shiny silver shoes apparently in an attempt to keep the attention off his face, Watson’s interview was humorous, then got a little weird, but went back to being funny soon enough.
That wasn’t Watson’s first time on late night TV, as he also appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” a few years ago. He’s among the most memorable golf moments on Leno’s show, as is, coincidentally, Ferguson.
For the entire “Late Late Show” episode from Monday night, click here.
Other Hot Links:
– Newsworthy 9: Hitting the Links
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– 11 Best 2014 Olympian Golfers
– 9 Awesomely Bad Valentine’s Day Golf Gifts
– 9 Hilariously Bad Golf Product Ads