Not surprisingly, Dustin Johnson is paired with his future father-in-law, Wayne Gretzky, for this week’s AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. Of course, the two also played together last year, just weeks removed from the revelation that Johnson was dating the Great One’s daughter, Paulina.
Hopefully the men are to a point in their relationship where Johnson doesn’t feel pressured into wearing silly hats just because Gretzky is, or we might see another photo like this:
All kidding aside, Johnson and Gretzky form a formidable pair, as the hockey legend boasts an 11 handicap. They’ll also be in one of the most interesting foursomes ever – John Daly and Kid Rock will be joining them. Think that group will have a few followers? Regardless of whether or not Paulina is with them?
Johnson and Gretzky were spotted putting in work on Wednesday:
— Dustin Johnson (@DJohnsonPGA) February 4, 2014
– Video: TaylorMade Releases Ad Featuring Paulina Gretzky
– Wayne Gretzky: Paulina Would Dominate Me in Golf
– Paulina Gretzky, Dustin Johnson Shine at AMAs
– Paulina Gretzky Shows Off a Nice Golf Swing
– Dustin and Paulina: An Instagram Love Story
– Dustin Johnson & Paulina Gretzky Are Engaged
– Paulina Gretzky, Dustin Johnson Make Waves In Hawaii
– Behind the Scenes of Paulina Gretzky’s Secret Photo Shoot
– Paulina Gretzky: Good for Dustin, Better for Golf
– Paulina Gretzky Snuggles with Baby Kangaroo