It’s one of those skills every golfer tries to polish while waiting on the tee box. Juggling a golf ball takes a lot of practice, but when mastered, you look like one of the coolest golfers on the course. You may even look like Tiger Woods.
Related Video: Cheyenne Woods Remixes Uncle Tiger’s Classic Nike Ad…Again
One golfer who’s become skilled at this routine is Graham DeLaet. He teamed up with RBC for the “RBC Golf 4 Kids Challenge,” where each week, fans have a chance to win prizes by participating in various challenges. The most recent one asked fans to juggle a golf ball like DeLaet, and submit their video via Twitter.
Some of the videos DeLaet and RBC received were, well, interesting…and not quite the type of juggling they were looking for.
— Mitchel Borer (@BorerMitchel) April 24, 2014
— John Warus (@jwarus) April 24, 2014
[h/t CBS Sports]
Related Link: Trick Shot Tuesday: Three Times A Charm
Other Hot Links:
– Tiger Woods Eyeing Return at 2014 Open Championship
– Pulling a Cart Can Be Tough, So This Robotic Cart Follows You
– Ian Poulter Mistake Gets Animated Responses
– Bubba Watson Returns Home, Tosses Wahoos’ 1st Pitch
– Which Golfers are Earning the Most Money Per Round?