In a press release, Bob Philon, President of COBRA PUMA Golf, said of DeLaet, “He is a world class performer who brings a fresh look to the course, making the perfect representation of the style and performance blend that PUMA Golf embraces.”
DeLaet enjoyed a career year in 2013, finishing second at the Barclays, third at the Deutsche Bank and Travelers championships, and collecting 11 top-25 finishes. He also shined during the Presidents Cup for the World team.
“PUMA Golf is a great fit for me and I couldn’t be more excited to be part of the team,” DeLaet said in a release. “I have always been a fan of the brand and the innovative combination of function and fashion they bring to the game.”
DeLaet has already had a pretty fun week, showing off his Masters invitation via Twitter on Monday:
Without question the best piece of mail anyone could ever receive! pic.twitter.com/o6NdvL7Jth
— Graham DeLaet (@GrahamDeLaet) December 31, 2013
…and taking in the NHL Winter Classic in Detroit on New Years Day.
— Graham DeLaet (@GrahamDeLaet) January 1, 2014
DeLaet will make his debut for PUMA Golf at the Farmers Insurance Open in January.
Other Hot Links:
– TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
– Best Golf Photos of 2013
– Most Memorable Moments of 2013
– The Best Golf Selfies of 2013
– 13 Best Viral Golf Videos of 2013
– Top 13 Golfers of 2013
– 13 Best Golf GIFs of 2013
– Notable Deaths In Golf In 2013
– Golf’s 13 Craziest Moments of 2013
– 13 Best Golf Shots of 2013
– 5 Best Hole-In-One Videos of 2013
– Extreme Weather 2013
– Golfstradamaus: 2014 Year in Review