Being on staff with Under Armour certainly has it’s perks. Just ask Arizona Cardinals star Patrick Peterson.
Thanks to his connection with UA, he got hooked up with some sweet new golf spikes via fellow brand staffer and golfing phenom Jordan Spieth.
Peterson took to Twitter to show off his new spikes courtesy of Spieth:
— Patrick Peterson (@RealPeterson21) January 9, 2015
Like so many athletes, Peterson enjoys spending time on the links when he’s off the field. With the Waste Management Phoenix Open being held last week just down the road from where he plays, Peterson made sure to stop by and check out the festivities:
— Patrick Peterson (@RealPeterson21) January 28, 2015
Surely the new kicks will help the game. Hopefully for Peterson, he can set up a tee time with Spieth in the future for a couple lessons, too.
Related Link: Lydia Ko Is No. 1 At 17 & Walter White Returns
Other Hot Links:
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– Grip It & Rip It: TaylorMade’s 2015 Metalwoods
– World’s Worst Golf Shot Or Best Trick Shot? You Decide!
– Denny Hamlin Says Bubba Watson Is Too Scared To Race
– Golf World Reacts To Super Bowl ‘Last Call’ & Halftime Show
– Top 10: Super Bowl XLIX Commercials
– 5 Great GoPro Videos
– 15 Legendary Caddyshack GIFs
– Grayhawk Golf Club: A Tour Of Arizona’s Coolest Golf Club