To leave or not to leave — that is the question.
It’s not uncommon for a PGA Tour star to leave a tournament in the middle of it for personal reasons. We all remember Hunter Mahan choosing to leave the RBC Canadian Open — while in the lead, nonetheless — to be there for the birth of his first child. But how about for the Super Bowl?
That’s a decision Keegan Bradley may need to make on Sunday afternoon.
You see, Bradley, a die-hard New England Patriots fan, has tickets to this week’s big game. He’s supposed to go with his girlfriend Jillian Stacey, fellow tour pro Brendan Steele and his wife, Anastasia.
“I’ve watched every minute of every one of their games this year,” Bradley said on Tuesday. “I don’t want to miss the start of the Super Bowl.”
Despite having the tickets in hand, Bradley seems certain that he won’t be leaving should he find himself in contention on Sunday.
“If I ever was going to miss the start of the Super Bowl, I guess being in one of the final groups, with a chance to win a PGA Tour event, would be the best-case scenario.”
Bradley, of course, isn’t just a homer to the Patriots. He’s a Red Sox fan, a Celtics nut and loves the Bruins, too. In fact, he recently spent time with Back9Network’s Ahmad Rashad and explained just how much of a Boston sports nut he really is:
More Keegan Bradley Links:
– Keegan Bradley’s Collection Of Air Jordans Is Larger Than Yours
– Took Flight, Shot Down: Michael Jordan Burns Keegan Bradley On Twitter
– Sole Mates: Keegan Bradley’s Shoes Contain Secret Messages From Jordan
– Keegan Bradley Shows Off Latest Jordan Golf Shoes
– Keegan Bradley Stamps “Baba Booey” On His Wedges
– Rare Air: Keegan Bradley 1st Official Jordan Brand Golfer
– Keegan Bradley Emulates Kramer, Whales Beware!
– Keegan Bradley on Howard Stern Wrap-Up Show
– Howard Stern Is Good For Golf
– Keegan Bradley Stamps “Baba Booey” On His Wedge
– Keegan Bradley a Team Player on Course and Back Home
– Keegan Bradley Swagged Out at The Presidents Cup
– Keegan Bradley + WWE = Howard Stern