Michelle Wie has some unwanted time on her hands. She was diagnosed with a stress reaction in a bone on her right index finger two weeks ago, and she was told to rest it for three to five weeks.
Nothing is wrong with her legs, though, so Nike Golf put her to work:
— Michelle Wie (@themichellewie) August 24, 2014
— Michelle Wie (@themichellewie) August 22, 2014
Speculate all you want, this shoot did nothing to further injure her finger. Neither Nike nor Wie would do anything to ruin the best season of her career ($1.62 million earned on the course alone).
But it makes us wonder … might we soon see the Jordan Brand’s first female golfer?
Regardless, don’t worry. She’s working on her golf game too:
Other Hot Links:
– Tiger Woods, Sean Foley Part Ways
– #PhilWasHere Memes Flood Web
– Rory McIlroy on Verge of Richest Golf Season Ever
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Mickelson’s Bet Could Become a Lot More Expensive
– Colts’ Kicker Breaks Out Golf Celebration After Booming Punt
– Weekend Recap: Hunter Mahan Rises to the Top