Rickie Fowler grew up racing motocross, so it’s no surprise that he continues to have a need for speed. Fowler is going back to his racing roots this week at the AMG Driving Academy at Palm Beach International Raceway, where he’ll be driving some of Mercedes-Benz’s top-of-the-line performance models.
Related Link: Rickie Fowler’s Retirement Plan: Race Cars
Fowler got behind the wheel with his dad on Tuesday, snapping a selfie in the driver’s seat while rocking a custom Oklahoma State Cowboys helmet.
Fowler was back at the track for more racing Wednesday, posting a photo of a line of AMG supercars he gets to choose from. Take your pick, Rickie.
Even after Fowler’s done at the AMG Academy, he shouldn’t have trouble finding a fun car to drive. He’s got a pretty solid ride in his garage:
Photo Gallery: Rickie Fowler
Other Hot Links:
– Rickie Fowler Talks Life, Legacy on Latest “Bubba Watson Show”
– Rickie Fowler Takes Batting Practice At Cardinals Camp
– Rickie Fowler Rocks Mullet During Afternoon Jog
– Rickie Fowler Rocks A New Mustache
– Behind the Scenes: Rickie Fowler’s Psychedelic Driving Range
– Rickie Fowler Always Having Fun, Giving Back
– Rickie Fowler Introduces Kick-Ass Alter Ego Dick Fowler P.I.
– Dick Fowler P.I. Bitten By the Love Trap
– Fowler Flips Over Bubba’s Rough Round