It’s the scariest word in golf. The “S” word. Yeah, I’m talking about the shanks. There is just nothing more frustrating (and embarrassing) in golf than not being able to shake the shanks.
We’ve all had them, and we’ve all hated them. Even Henrik Stenson has shanked a shot. But fear not, Rickie Fowler has a solution for that terrifyingly bad golf shot: play it.
Fowler may be skilled — or lucky — enough to shank shots between trees, but trust me. It’s not that easy. I may not be a professional golfer like Fowler, but in my amateurish opinion, fix the shanks. They’re miserable.
I just wonder how many shanks Fowler hit when he played 18 holes left-handed on Wednesday.
Photo Gallery: Rickie Fowler
Other Hot Links:
– Did Joel Embiid Play Golf Day Before Foot Surgery?
– Landing Planes on Golf Courses is Becoming a Thing
– Lucy Li: Not Your Average 11-Year-Old
– High-Speed Pursuit Blows Through North Dakota Golf Course
– Peyton Manning Uses Golf to Warn Rookies of his Wrath
– Did Miguel Angel Jimenez Teach Miley Cyrus How To Twerk?
– Colonel Jason Dufner Tees Off From Top of Churchill Downs
– Celebrity Mini Golf Tournament Features Awesome Course