I’d imagine hearing yourself singing on the radio is a lot like seeing yourself play professional golf on national television. I, myself, have experienced neither, but I know a guy who has: John Daly.
Daly was supposedly driving through Arkansas on his way to a Razorbacks football game when he heard his song, “Hit It Hard,” on the radio. A video of this magnificent occurrence has surfaced on the web, and yes … it’s amazing. Almost as great as the song itself.
He’s truly a man of many talents: a two-time major champion, a recording artist, and his own cocktail line. Now he just needs to get back to his winning ways, and he’d be the coolest guy on tour.
Photo Gallery: The Best of John Daly’s Pants
Other Hot Links:
– John Daly: “I Would Love To Help Dustin Johnson”
– John Daly Lost $55 Million Gambling: ‘I Had A Lot Of Fun’
– John Daly, David Duval Back to Q-School Thanks to Flawed System
– John Daly Busts Out Eye-Popping Hooters Pants
– John Daly Disappointed With Twitter After Shooting 90
– John Daly Hits Ball out of Guy’s Mouth (Video)
– Typical John Daly, Teeing Off From a Woman’s Mouth
– John Daly Rocks SpongeBob GolfPants
– John Daly Sinks Ace at Pro-Am, Wins Brand New Luxury Car?
– John Daly’s Encounter with Cobra in South Africa
– John Daly Plays Golf in a Tutu
– Where’s John Daly? Downstream Casino (Video)
– John Daly Tells Miley Cyrus He’s Still Having Sex at 47
– John Daly: Inside the Lion’s Den (Video)
– Who Wore It Better: John Daly, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna or Ciara?