Fresh off of a European victory at the Ryder Cup, Justin Rose wasted no time before pulling out the sticks again. Only, this time it wasn’t on a golf course.
Rose hit several shots to a target from 180 yards away in an attempt to raise money for his charity. If his swing was as dialed in as it was at Gleneagles, he probably raised a fortune.
He also offered a few tips to some former soccer players, who also hit shots from the wing.
Afterwards, Rose decided to take the controls and get himself home.
— Justin Rose (@JustinRose99) September 29, 2014
Related Link: Golfing On Airplanes Is Really Taking Off
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Stars Lobby Ryder Cup Captain Votes, Best Derek Jeter Tribute Yet
– European Ryder Cup Team ‘Fears Azinger’ Says Padraig Harrington
– Rory McIlroy Won’t Sign Center Of Masters Flag … Until He Wins
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– Ahmad Rashad’s Dream Foursome… er, Fivesome
– Who Should Be The Next U.S. Ryder Cup Captain?
– Dude Perfect Drops ‘Golf Challenge’ Trick Shot Video
– 7-Year-Old Picks 2016 U.S. Ryder Cup Team; It’s Really Not Bad
– Golfer Blaring ‘Hey, Soul Sister’ Picks Up Rattlesnake