As the final 36 holes are about to unfold in the 2013 Masters, Back9Network is on the ground covering all things Augusta.
Jenn Bosworth and Charles Everett give you an update of our coverage so far this week, as well as what to expect this weekend.
Celebrities from all walks are spending time with Back9Network in Augusta and having a great time, including ESPN anchor Stuart Scott and “The Voice” winner and Back9Network artist-in-residence Javier Colon.
— Stuart Scott (@StuartScott) April 12, 2013
— Javier Colon (@Javstwtr) April 12, 2013
We’re sharing some of the most original stories about the city of Augusta, what to do when in town any time of the year, as well as profiles of some of the city’s most important figures.
- James Brown: The Soul Of Augusta
- A Haunted Tour: Ghosts Of Augusta
- Golf In Augusta — Disc Golf, That Is
Back9Network correspondent and ambassador Cheyenne Woods is part of our team covering the Masters and offers a unique perspective on the Masters tournament, as well as interviews with some of the game’s biggest names.
- Masters Memories Old And New
- 10 Questions With Cheyenne Woods
- Back9 in 90: Gary Player Talks With Cheyenne Woods
- Iconic Masters Shots Come to Life
- Cheyenne Woods: ‘Captivated’ By Tiger’s Presence At Augusta
- Back9 In 90: Cheyenne Woods & Stacy Lewis
We want to hear from you this weekend! Be sure to share with us on Twitter using the hashtag #myfirstmasters.