Not only are Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy two of the greatest golfers playing today, they’re two of the best ambassadors the sport of golf could ever ask for. Their recent trip to Haikou, China, for The Match at Mission Hills — from speaking engagements to practice sessions with junior golfers to the match itself — was proof of their desire to grow the game all over the world. Both Woods and McIlroy left lasting impressions on the Chinese children in attendance, gave every fan the impressive golf show they came to see, and enjoyed themselves the whole time.
Other “Match at Mission Hills” Links:
– Tiger, Rory and Ahmad Uncensored at Mission Hills (Video)
– Rory McIlroy Edges Tiger Woods in Match at Mission Hills
– Live Blog: Holes 1-9 | Holes 10-18
– Tiger-Rory-Ahmad Banter (Video): Part 1 | Part 2
– Ahmad Rashad on Tiger and Rory’s Rematch in China (Video)
– Behind-the-Scenes of Back9’s Tiger-Rory Promo (Video)
– Tiger vs. Rory: Swing Comparison (Video)
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Prepare Differently for ‘The Match’
– Mission Hills: The Blackstone Course
– Mission Hills Haikou the Product of ‘Mr. Golf’
– Behind-the-Scenes of Back9’s Tiger-Rory Promo
– Dammit Tiger, Curse Away!