Here’s a math problem for you.
What do you get when you add 1 (Official World Golf Ranking) + 15 (professional victories) + 4 (major championships) + 47,000,000 (approximate dollars earned playing) + 200,000,000 (value in dollars of Nike endorsement)?
Apparently, that all adds up to 35 — as in 35th most eligible bachelor in the world.
Rory was recently named to Town and Country Magazine’s list of the world’s top 50 single men.
The list includes a host of world-traveling celebrities — many of which fall under the “international playboy” category. But what tipped the scales for Rory?
According to the magazine, it was his gym habits.
The inclusion on a list like this is a big turn of events for McIlroy from the days before he dominated the game. In fact, he even admitted recently that, if not for his success on the course, he’d probably — well, we’ll just say — have a little less luck with the ladies.
More Rory McIlroy Links:
– Another Win: Rory McIlroy Named PGA Tour Player Of The Year
– Rory McIlroy Won’t Sign Center Of Masters Flag … Until He Wins
– Wigs, Kilts & Cops: Things Got Weird After The Ryder Cup
– 2014 Ryder Cup: Day 3 Studs & Duds
– Take a Look Inside Rory McIlroy’s Plush Pad
– McIlroy Not Hung Up on Catching Jack; Almost Quit Golf at 16
– Rory-mania: Jack Nicklaus Believes McIlroy Can Win ’15 or 20 Majors’
– Rory McIlroy’s Personal Golf Course Modeled Augusta, St. Andrews
– Rory McIlroy’s Northern Ireland Mansion Up for Rent
– Major Mulligan: What If Rory & Caroline Didn’t Break Up?