Bill Belichick may not be viewed as one of the most outgoing NFL head coaches around. In fact, if you’re interviewing him, don’t expect more than 15 words.
But if you do want to pull the comedian out of the three-time Super Bowl champion, wear golf shoes to a press conference. Seriously.
Belichick jabbed at a reporter wearing golf shoes Friday, opening his presser with a classic Belichick remark.
“Going golfing today, Tom?”
The best part about the exchange? Belichick was supposedly wearing flip-flops.
Yep, he called out the guy wearing golf shoes while he was wearing flip-flops, himself. Would you expect anything different from Belichick? In short … no.
Just don’t wear those flip-flops to the course, coach.
Related Link: Tom Brady, Bill Belichick to Play Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Other Hot Links:
– Out Of This World: Make An Ace, Fly To Space
– Street Golf: ‘The League’ Premiere Debuts Hilarious New Game
– Rory McIlroy Thinks NFL Players Are Soft
– Amazing Austrian Trick Shot Brothers Are Awe-Inspiring
– The Fringe: Stroud Nearly Wins BMW & Els Signs Superfan’s Tattoo
– Great Golf Trick Shots With Bryan Brothers & GoPro
– Teed Off: 9 Best Golf Tantrums
– Think You’re Funny? Prove It & Win An Epic Golf Experience