The most popular figure in golf right now may not be Rory McIlroy or Michelle Wie … it could be a 3-year-old. Last month, we were introduced to phenom Tommy Morrissey, who was born with one arm as he took the golf world by storm with his incredible swing. Morrissey made his way from local news to the big time when he took a few swings on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
However, it was during his appearance on FOX 29 in Philadelphia that he revealed his favorite golfer is Bubba Watson. Since then, Watson has become aware of Morrissey, and on Friday, the two spent some time together on the course.
Tommy drained some putts, and received high praise from the two-time Masters champion. Sounds like a pretty good day.
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) October 24, 2014
We’re going to get the campaign started for Tommy to caddie for Bubba at the Masters Par-3 Contest in 2015. He’s earned it!
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Rickie Rules Halloween, GoPro vs. 9-Iron & More
– 5 Things We Learned From The McGladrey Classic
– Golfers, Stars Collide At Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am
– Yao Ming Is Taking Funny Pictures With Golfers Again
– New iPhone ‘Golfinity’ Game Looks Simply Addicting
– Viral Photo: Golfers Play On While African Migrants Stuck On Fence
– Martin Kaymer Can Hit His Putter A Mile
– Three-Man Juggling Trick Shot Is The Best Thing You’ll See Today
– The Fringe: Watson In Royal Company, Bubba’s New Boat & More
– Off Par: My Swing I Am A-Changin’ by Slow Play
– More Than Just A Putting Green: 3 Incredible Golf Homes For Sale