Noted golf enthusiast Charles Barkley made a splash Friday by accepting the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge after receiving nods from multiple friends, including Michael Jordan, who called out the 1992 U.S. Olympic Dream Team.
He doesn’t disappoint with his Ice Bucket Challenge.
Barkley is just one of many celebrities, both in and out of the sports world, to take part in the challenge. To date, the cause has reportedly raised more than $50 million for research into the disease and there seems to be no slowing the movement down.
Related Link: Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Accept Ice Bucket Challenge
– Ice Bucket Challenge Continues With Pro Golfers
– Tim Finchem, Tom Watson Continue Ice Bucket Challenge
– Ice Bucket Challenge Goes Mainstream
– Back 9 Network’s Charles Everett Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
– Introducing The Golf Ball Bucket Challenge
– Meghan Markle Accepts Rory McIlroy’s Ice Bucket Challenge