While her uncle Tiger may still be healing from back surgery, which will keep him from playing in the men’s U.S. Open in June, Back9Network player ambassador Cheyenne Woods is headed to the U.S. Women’s Open at Pinehurst.
The rising star tweeted a photo of her official invitation Wednesday:
— Cheyenne Woods (@Cheyenne_Woods) May 29, 2014
What’s interesting is that Cheyenne’s exciting invitation came on the same day that Tiger officially withdrew from the men’s tournament, which will also be played at Pinehurst one week prior to the women’s event.
Cheyenne carded rounds of 73 and 68 at the Country Club at DC Ranch in Scottsdale, Ariz., to grab one of only three qualifying spots available.
Be sure to stay tuned to the Back9Network for updates on Cheyenne’s quest for her first major championship.
More with Cheyenne Woods:
– Cheyenne Woods Finally Celebrates First Pro Win
– B9N’s Cheyenne Woods Among ’18 Most Beautiful Women in Golf’
– Cheyenne Woods Not Burdened By Tiger
– 9 Questions with Cheyenne Woods
– Gift Guide: Cheyenne Woods’ Favorite Things
– Cheyenne Woods: Catching Tiger Off Guard
– Cheyenne Woods Motivated by Visit to St. Andrews
– Multitalented Cheyenne Woods Masters Moonwalk
– Cheyenne Woods: Iconic Masters Shots Come to Life
– Cheyenne Woods: ‘Captivated’ By Tiger’s Presence At Augusta
– Cheyenne Woods: Masters Memories Old And New
– Cheyenne Woods: Masters Practice Rounds Are Special For Everyone
– Back9 In 90: Gary Player Talks With Cheyenne Woods
– Cheyenne Woods: U.S. Open First Impressions