It’s safe to assume that Rory McIlroy, the world’s No. 1-ranked golfer, absolutely hates the 12th green at Cherry Hills Country Club.
Why? I can give you eight reasons.
On Saturday, he four-putted the green to make an ugly and uncharacteristic triple bogey during Round 3 at the BMW Championship.
On Sunday, he did it again.
We’re not quite sure what is so difficult about the green in Rory’s eyes but there’s just something bizarre about the fact that, with all of great moments McIlroy has had this season, we’re talking about back-to-back four-putts on the same hole.
Hey, at least McIlroy was able to joke a bit about the gaff:
Just incase anyone missed my 4 putt yesterday, I had to do it again ?? decent week overall, still in a great position going to Atlanta.
— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) September 7, 2014
Other Hot Links:
– Weekend Recap: Billy Horschel Wins BMW Championship
– Ace Scores Graeme Storm New BMW
– Oh Snap! Rory Thinks Football Players Are Soft
– Video: Amazing Austrian Trick Shot Brothers Are Awe-Inspiring
– 11 Golfers Who Would Make It In The NFL
– Upper Deck Has The Golf Memorabilia You Need
– Street Golf: ‘The League’ Premiere Debuts Hilarious New Game
– Teed Off: 9 Best Golf Tantrums
– 8 Best NFL Golf Pairings
– Think You’re Funny? Prove It & Win An Epic Golf Experience