When enjoying a night at TopGolf, you expect to be hitting golf balls at numerous targets for a chance to beat your buddies.
While the game, itself, is quite a change from the old-fashioned style of golf, patrons of TopGolf Houston West never expected to be whacking 7-irons at a car that sped onto the driving range.
Last weekend, as Click2Houston.com reported, a white Jaguar sped out onto the range and quickly became a new target for golfers enjoying their games.
Related Video: The Turn: Exclusive Look Inside TopGolf
TopGolf personnel were ultimately able to pin the Jaguar in a corner with the cart they use to collect golf balls.
— Nancy Shaddock (@nshaddock) October 27, 2014
We’re not sure what the motivation was for the driver to speed out onto the driving range but perhaps it could lead to a new moving target-oriented game at TopGolf.
Related Link: You Might Be Surprised At TopGolf’s Impact
Other Hot Links:
– Is A Tandem Bike Vs. BMW i8 A Fair Race?
– This Double Putt Is Another Short Putt Made Hard
– Video: ‘It’s Anyone’s Game’ Inspires Everyone To Play Golf
– The Fringe: World’s Most Interesting Workout & Player Pumpkins
– 9 Golfers You Could Dress Like For Halloween
– Ahmad Rashad: Who’s On Michael Jordan’s Dream Team?
– Adams Idea Tech Hybrid Irons Aim To Provide Peak Performance, Enjoyment