Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are happy and rehabbing together. And Woods’ ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, is happy for them.
Speaking with People Magazine, Nordegren says, “I’m happy for Tiger. In general, in any kind of stepparent relationship, I’m happy that there’s somebody else loving my children.” Vonn has been spotted numerous times with Woods’ and Nordegren’s kids, Charlie and Sam.
Nordegren also insists that her situation with Woods is “really good.”
“Our relationship is centered around our children, and we are doing really good – we really are. He is a great father,” she said.
Nordegren’s comments come shortly after a report published by Us Weekley stated that Nordegren and Vonn get along together quite well. That’s got to be nice for Woods as he wonders what his future in golf looks like.
– With Not Much Else To Do, Tiger Woods Masters Video Games
– I’ve Got Your Back: Tiger, Vonn Help Each Other Through Rehab
– Tiger Woods’ ‘Tiger Jam’ Once Again a Success
– Tiger Woods Design Making Progress in Cabo San Lucas
– Players React Following Tiger Woods Injury Bombshell
– Tiger Woods Eyeing Return at 2014 Open Championship
– Tiger Woods on Rehab, Missing Masters, Putting Contests
– Another Injury Keeps Tiger Woods Out of Another Major
– Jack Nicklaus: ‘Tiger Can Still Break My Record’
– Peyton Manning Playfully Ripped Tiger Woods Over No. 1 Ranking
– Tiger Woods Sinks 91-Foot Putt at Trump National Doral
– Video: Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Guy On Driving Range… And It’s Tiger Woods
– Tiger Woods Hits Golf Ball from Asia into Europe