If you thought you’ve played in rough conditions before, think again.
Tommy Hyndman played Fair Isle Lighthouse Keepers Golf Course in Scotland … in the middle of a hurricane. With 72 mph winds, rain, and massive waves bombarding the coast, he gutted it out and finished the sixth hole.
I have no explanation as to why, but Hyndman does.
“I’m not a very good golfer, but this is what you do if you want to be a little legend in the world of golf.”
Legendary? Probably not. Gutsy? Yes.
Here’s how the hole went, GIF by GIF.
Chip to the pin
Running through the storm
Do the wave
“Put me down for a 6”
For the full video, check it out below.
Other Hot Links:
– Phil Mickelson Sells California Home For $5.725 Million
– Ian Poulter Gets Fitted At Ferrari HQ, Makes You Extremely Jealous
– John Elway & 9 Hilariously Awkward Press Conferences
– The Turn: Economic Impact Of CFB Playoff, Phoenix Open & Super Bowl
– Ryan Carey Of ‘Golf Treasures’ Talks Rory, Tiger Memorabilia
– Off Par: Ancient Golf Aliens
– Patrick Reed’s Epic Tan Line & CFB ‘Mean Tweets’
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– Bubba Watson To Auction Classic Car For Charity
– Marcus Mariota Calls Golf ‘Frustrating,’ Helps On Football Field
– Test Drive: $230K Donkervoort D8 GTO Blister Berg Edition
– Watch This Guy Make An Underwater Ace…Seriously
– Jim Furyk Celebrates Callaway Deal With LeBron-esque ‘Tee Toss’