Bill Murray grabbed headlines back in March when he wore PBR-inspired and cow-print shorts on consecutive days at his Murray Bros. Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament — and rightfully so. He’s one of the funniest guys on the planet, and his choice in clothing often reflects that.
Even Ellen DeGeneres knows.
Murray paid a visit to her show where she’s notorious for giving out hilarious gifts to guests — Murray’s was no different.
Seeing as Murray was so quick to try them on, you can expect to see those things on the course soon. But how does this gift compare to that of Tommy Morrissey’s custom golf cart?
You be the judge.
Photo Gallery: Bill Murray, The Clown Prince of Golf
Related Link: Top 11 Most Memorable Caddyshack Moments
Other Hot Links:
– Bill Murray Visits Howard Stern, Talks Caddying & New Golf Project
– AHMAD RASHAD: Behind the Scenes With Bill Murray
– Bill Murray Saves Padraig Harrington’s Day, Tries On Clothes
– Bill Murray’s Monday Was Better Than Yours
– Bill Murray Rocks… and the Audience Rolls
– Bill Murray’s PBR-Inspired Golf Outfit is Tremendous
– Bill Murray Amazes On Reddit By Answering Everything
– 15 Legendary Caddyshack GIFs
– Cinderella Story: Harold Ramis, Caddyshack Director, Dead at 69
– See the Real Home of Caddyshack
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Caddyshack Gifts