Ignoring all “rules” about completing the Ice Bucket Challenge within 24 hours of being called out, the great Jack Nicklaus finally dumped a bucket on his head. But that’s OK, because he’s Jack Nicklaus.
The Golden Bear accepted the challenge from Gary Player, Greg Norman, his son Michael, his grandkids, and even some fans, and then let his wife, Barbara, soak him with ice water. Jack, in turn, nominated and then returned the favor to Barbara.
What followed was a lot of shrieking as employees of Golden Bear were also challenged by their company’s namesake and immediately doused each other:
— Jack Nicklaus (@jacknicklaus) August 27, 2014
With the Ice Bucket Challenge still drifting through the golf world nearly two months after it was first introduced, there aren’t many pros or ex-pros who haven’t taken part. Really, we’re basically just waiting for Phil Mickelson …
– 9 Best Ice Bucket Challenges from Pro Golfers
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Accept Ice Bucket Challenge
– Meghan Markle Accepts Rory McIlroy’s Ice Bucket Challenge
– U.S. Ryder Cup Team Takes Ice Bucket Challenge
– Tim Finchem, Tom Watson Continue Ice Bucket Challenge
– Ice Bucket Challenge Goes Mainstream on ‘Today Show’
– Charles Barkley Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
– Ice Bucket Challenge Continues with Pro Golfers
– 9 Best Sports Ice Bucket Challenges
– Introducing the Golf Ball Bucket Challenge