Jason Dufner’s Asian swing continues, and so does the silly season of golf. From traditional costumes in Shanghai to teeing it up in 2,000-year-old amphitheaters in Turkey, we now have the Duf Daddy living it up in Thailand.
Dufner is currently playing the Chiangmai Golf Classic on the Asian Tour, where he’s the biggest draw in the field and playing pretty well (-6 through two rounds, tied for fifth place). This all comes after he met some elephants:
— The Asian Tour (@asiantourgolf) November 12, 2014
One practical joker even snagged the hat of Dufner’s head:
Dufner so enjoyed his time with those creatures that he took his wife, Amanda, for an elephant ride.
We’re guessing it didn’t take much to persuade Amanda to hop on an elephant. She’s a big Alabama backer, and as you know, the Alabama Crimson Tide, for some reason, has an elephant as a mascot.
Related Link: Jason & Amanda Dufner Sure Love Football
More Hot Links:
– Jason Dufner Puts Wife Amanda Before Auburn Football
– Jason & Amanda Dufner Tour Hawaii Via Land and Air
– It Sounds Like Jason Dufner Enjoyed Not Playing Golf
– An Inside Look At Bluejack National, Tiger Woods’ 1st U.S. Design
– The Fringe: It’s All Fireworks & Fun At The Turkish Airlines Open
– TaylorMade Launch: R15, AeroBurner Complete 2015 Product Line
– To ‘Golfinity’ & Beyond! iPhone Game Has Infinite Holes
– Behind The Brew: Samuel Adams Boston Brewery
– Thirsty Thursday: Jim Beam To Unveil Scotch-Infused Bourbon
– Golf Buggy? Dune Cart? Either Way, We Want One