Quick, off the top of your head, what are some things Jim Furyk is known for?
Cerebral approach to the game.
Being a consistent contender in all events.
Celebrating like LeBron James.
One of those things is, indeed, not like the others — up until yesterday, anyways.
EXCLUSIVE: Jim Furyk’s reaction to re-signing with Callaway (including front hat logo) for 2015. pic.twitter.com/av46UOVnGz
— Callaway Golf (@CallawayGolf) January 8, 2015
Yes, that is Jim Furyk, doing his best LeBron impression after re-signing with Callaway for the 2015 season.
Maybe that should be his birdie celebration this year on tour. With his steady play, we’re bound to see plenty of it.
For comparison, see LeBron’s routine below. Who do you think performed it better? We’d say it was Furyk all the way.
Related Link: Phil’s New Diet & Clippers Owner Breaks Out Scary Moves
Other Hot Links:
– Buy Tiger Woods’ Old Island, Complete With Cabin & Viking Stronghold
– The Clubhouse: Top-Ranked Illinois Men’s Golf Coach Mike Small
– 4 Majors, 15 Wins & $247M Makes Rory A Top Eligible Bachelor
– Secret To Long, Healthy Life? Beer & Golf
– CES 2015: Best Of Belts, Watches & All Things Wearable
– ‘Back To The Future’ Nike Air MAGs Releasing In 2015 With Power Laces
– Charles Barkley Tried Hypnosis, ‘Woke Up With Same Crappy Golf Swing’
– The Fringe: Cliff Jumping In Maui & Bradley Cooper’s Epic Air Guitar Solo
– Swing Juice Founder Jon Mason