The Final Four is this weekend, and Kentucky’s big freshman Dakari Johnson is taking some time to soak it in and enjoy the moment. In preparation for Saturday’s game, Kentucky players decided to relax by playing a little golf game at a local TopGolf. Senior guard Jarrod Polson captured their golf experience and posted a Vine of the seven-foot center Johnson taking a swing (or two), and it’s hilarious.
Johnson’s swing could definitely use some help, but in his defense, most golfers aren’t listed at 7’0” and 265 pounds.
Kentucky takes on the Wisconsin Badgers Saturday night in Arlington, Texas.
Other Hot Links:
– Pro Golfers Have Vested Interests in Final Four
– The Fringe: Bubba’s SportsCenter Spots & MJ’s Golf Cart
– David Letterman’s Most Memorable Golf Gags
– Golf Clubs Among Derek Jeter’s 1st Retirement Gifts
– Throwback Thursday: Masters Traditions & Triumphs