There are seemingly lots of things a major winner can do with their championship trophy.
They could keep the sentimental reward for their hard work, passion and desire in a safe and noble location, such as a fire place mantel or a trophy case. They could show it off while touring the world like NHL teams do with the Stanley Cup.
Or, they can use it as a shiny prop in a series of Beyonce-inspired Instagram videos.
Michelle Wie, the 2014 U.S. Women’s Open champion, went with Option No. 3:
That, folks, is Wie having an absolute blast following a shoot for Golf Magazine.
She’s joined by manager Jamie Kuhn, make-up artist Alexis Renny and other members of her team as they dance to Beyonce’s “7/11” and do their best to duplicate her unique music video:
Related Link: Instagram: Best of Michelle Wie
Other Hot Links:
– Michelle Wie Wins Inaugural Rolex Annika Major Award
– Michelle Wie Hits NYC For Epic U.S. Women’s Open Media Tour
– Michelle Wie Gives Rory McIlroy Just A Little Cover Love
– Michelle Wie Soars Like Mike
– The Fringe: Chesson Hadley Gets a New Mattress
– 10 Annoying Things Average Golfers Do
– Another Win: Rory McIlroy Named PGA Tour Player Of The Year
– Back9Network Launch Day Studio Hyperlapse Video
– Long Drive Champion Bombs It 331 Yards… From His Knees
– Tiger Woods Set To Join Golfing Legends In Restaurant Business